Custom Screen Printed Apparel is a great tool for promoting your business. There are a lot of creative ways to brand clothing to your company with the right message to attract attention. Here are a few ideas that will help you get started.
Offer Freebies to Customers
Let’s face it, everyone loves free stuff! One advantage of offering free customer screen printed apparel or custom embroidered apparel to your customers is the wear it everywhere. The sheer number of impressions that piece of clothing is going to get for your business is in the thousands. Some of the places that you can use these promotional materials are:
- Local fairs
- Employment fairs
- Trade shows
- Charity events
Many of these types of events have booths that you can rent. Setup a booth or table and offer free promotional materials and refreshments to the patrons. When it comes to charity events, the best way to create a lasting impression is to hand-out t-shirts that promote the event and promote your company.
Get Involved Locally
Charity events, local sports team, and schools are a great way to get involved in the community around you. Your goal is to get more visibility within the community around you. Show the community that you care by sponsoring events and organizations. Sports teams are a great way to show your support by sponsoring the team jerseys. You name gets out there on their custom screen printed apparel, and you help to keep a great organization going.
There are times when the creative spark bug has bitten you and you need to get that idea out for your next t-shirt design. Did you know that we have a great design online tool? You can access this 24/7 and start creating your design.
The benefits of design online
- You can choose the product that you want online beforehand. There are literally thousands of products that you can choose from and start designing right away.
- You get to see what it looks like immediately. Sometimes you just need to see it to get a better picture of how it is going to look in real life.
- You choose the color shirt you want before it is printed and see it with the design.
- Upload your custom artwork and see what it looks like before you order it. This is an excellent way to play with the design of the shirt and see how your logo will look on different colored shirts.
- You can choose where you want your design to be on the shirt. You can print on the chest, on the back or on a sleeve. The great thing about our online design tool is you can see what it actually looks like on a person.
Of course, if you are not a computer person. You can stop into our shop and talk to our team of custom embroidery and custom screen printing experts to get your project kick started.
- Plan your project ahead of time.
- Know how many pieces you will need ahead of time.
- Browse through the online design tool to get a better understanding of the products and designs.
- Choose your colors ahead of time (get Pantone colors).
- Bring everything with you to our shop or design it online here.