Custom Embroidered Clothing is an excellent tool for promoting any business today. The average number of impressions that your Custom Embroidered Clothing will get is 2,300 or more. Here are some more facts and tips on how to use custom clothing to promote your business in the Upper Valley.
The Statistics “Impressions.”
ASI (Advertising Specialty Institue) estimates that bags get an average of 6,000 impressions. Promotional products deliver the same or better ROI (return on investment) than traditional medias. Customers today can fast forward through tv commercials, skip radio ads and block online popup ads. They can’t ignore your logo Custom Embroidered onto your shirt while you are talking to them or standing in line. Branding your logo on items like pens, pencils, shirts, hats, and jackets are simply cost effective advertising.
Here are some more ways promotional products are better than traditional advertising:
- Promotional products are kept on average for seven months. That is literally pennies on the dollar for advertising your business.
- 63% of people reported passing a promotional product onto a friend, family or customer in 2013. This report basically means your brand goes beyond your standard customer reach.
- The average customer owns up to 10 different promotional items like pens, shirts, drinkware, magnets, sweatshirts and t-shirts.
- 53% of customers today feel good about businesses that use promotional products in advertising. 36% of those customers said they would do business with those companies that used promotional products.
How To Use Promotional Products
Offer Freebies To Customers
- Everyone loves something free. Providing promotional products like pens, pencils, and hats free to customers promotes your brand.
- Participate in local fairs, trade shows, conferences, concerts, charity events and local business networking events.
Get Involved Locally
Charity events are not the only type of event you can get involved with. Check out organizations like BNI (Business Networking International); they are ideal for creating new B2B connections. Sponsor local sports teams like softball, baseball, or bowling leagues. Don’t forget about sponsoring local school sports teams. These are typically run through the local recreation center and need all the sponsoring they can get. Customers see how you have sponsored local teams and it immediately connects you with the community.
Offer Customer Gifts
Reward your clients with custom clothing or promotional gear that includes your company logo. Again, customers love FREE stuff. Here are some ideas:
- Offer local restaurants a punch card and give them a free t-shirt on their tenth visit.
- Host a local restaurant challenge where diners can earn a special t-shirt emblazoned with your logo and the restaurants.
- Do a trivia question contest. The winner gets a free custom t-shirt or promotional item like a water bottle or flashlight.
There are a lot of ideas and different ways you can use promotional clothing and items to promote your business. At Top Stitch Embroidery we have thousands of items available to help you create the perfect promotional item.